- BABY MULTIVITAMIN SUPPLEMENT DROPS: Our Baby Multivitamin is packed with 9 essential vitamins, including A, C & D, plus Iron. It can help support healthy growth, development, & a strong immune system.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: These multivitamin liquid drops are for babies 2 months & up. Naturally sweetened with agave syrup & natural grape flavor, with no gluten, dyes, drugs or artificial flavors.
- MADE ESPECIALLY FOR BABY: The littlest ones need extra-gentle care. Formulated with safe, handpicked ingredients, we’ll be there with our complete range of products made just for infants & toddlers.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: From vitamins that help support immune systems to cough syrups that soothe, powerful natural ingredients like dark honey, elderberry, & agave form the backbone of our products.
- WE'LL BEE THERE: Healthy families start with wholesome ingredients for everyone from babies & toddlers to kids & adults. Try our vitamins & supplements, immune support, cough & throat relief & more!
From the manufacturer
Zarbee’s Naturals Baby Multivitamin with Iron, includes vitamins A, C, D – Grape, 2 Ounce. AGAVE SYRUP: Naturally sweet agave syrup is the perfect base for delivering your baby or toddler the essential vitamins they need. Our organic agave syrup is triple-filtered and we source it from Mexico where the agave plant, a type of succulent, thrives in the volcanic soil. Our Baby Multivitamin + Iron Supplement is packed with nine essential vitamins for baby’s health and growth. That includes vitamins A, C, and D, which support good eyesight, bone health, and a strong immune system. Plus, it delivers a dose of iron, which helps carry oxygen on red blood cells throughout the body. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.