- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Immune support: 100-count, 1000 milligram Vitamin C plus Rose Hips Caplets for immune support. Vitamin C is one of the leading nutritional vitamins for immune support. People reach for Vitamin C plus Rose Hips by Nature’s Bounty to help them maintain a healthy immune system all year long.
- Nourishes the immune system: Nature’s Bounty Vitamin C plus Rose Hips Caplets play an important role in the functioning of white blood cells, which are vital components of the immune system.
- Potent antioxidant: Nature’s Bounty Vitamin C plus Rose Hips Caplets also support antioxidant health. Vitamin C is one of the best antioxidants for fighting the free radicals. Free radicals can cause oxidative stress that may lead to premature aging of the cells.
- Purity is our priority: Nature’s Bounty is committed to safety and purity in all our supplements. Our Vitamin C plus Rose Hips Caplets are non-GMO, gluten- and sugar-free, and contain no artificial colors, or sweeteners.
- From the trusted wellness experts: Nature’s Bounty Vitamin C supplements are a product of 50 years of dedication to quality, consistency and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence.
From the manufacturer
What’s in the Box?
Vitamin C 1000 milligrams with Rose Hips, 100 caplets.
Vitamin C 1000 milligrans with Rose Hips, 100 Caplets
Vitamin C plays an important role in supporting immune function.* As an antioxidant, Vitamin C helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.*
Provides potent antioxidant support*
Helps maintain a healthy immune system*
Supports heart health*
Supports healthy joints, skin, and gums*
Humans Lack the Ability to Produce Vitamin C
Did you know: while many animals can produce their own Vitamin C, humans cannot. It is believed by some scientists that we lost the ability to produce Vitamin C many years ago because fruits and vegetables containing Vitamin C were so abundant in nature. In today’s busy world, many of us don’t consume as many fruits and vegetables as we should.
Key Antioxidant for Healthy Immune and Respiratory Systems*
Vitamin C is a key antioxidant for helping fight the cell-damaging effects of oxidative stress.* It is important for the functioning of white blood cells, which help support a healthy immune system and respiratory system.* Vitamin C also supports healthy blood vessels and healthy blood flow, which contributes to maintaining a healthy heart, as well as supporting collagen formation for healthy joints, skin, and gums.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.