- FOLIC ACID + 17 KEY NUTRIENTS FOR BABY & MOM: This prenatal multivitamin provides Folic Acid and 17 other nutrients to support mom’s overall health, and support baby’s brain, eyes, and nervous system development—in only one daily tablet.
- 250-DAY SUPPLY, ONE DAILY TABLET: Adults take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal. 250-day supply. Each serving (1 tablet) contains prenatal vitamins A, C, D3, E, K and all 8 B vitamins, plus Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Magnesium, and Zinc.
- INCLUDES FOLIC ACID + MEETS 100% DAILY IRON NEEDS: Specially formulated with Folic Acid and provides 100% of daily Iron needs for women before and during pregnancy.Does Not Contain Any of the 8 Major Allergens
- MADE IN USA WITH QUALITY GLOBAL INGREDIENTS: Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. No color added. No artificial flavors. Gluten free.
- USP VERIFIED: Because Nature Made is committed to quality and purity, this prenatal multivitamin is also USP Verified, an independent organization that tests for quality and purity.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
From the manufacturer
Nutritional Support For Baby & You†
Creating new life creates new nutritional needs too. Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin is designed to provide daily nutritional support before and during pregnancy.† Each serving (1 tablet) contains Folic Acid plus 17 other prenatal vitamins and minerals—including Iron, Vitamin D, and Calcium.†
- Helps support the development of baby’s brain, nervous system, bones, and eyes†
- Meets 100% of daily Iron needs*
- Adults take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal
What are the Benefits
The nutrients found in this product offer a range of support for both baby and mom. Each serving (1 tablet) contains Folic Acid plus 17 other prenatal vitamins and minerals—including Iron, Vitamin D, Calcium. Adequate Folic Acid in healthy diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a neural tube defect. Iron is vital for red blood cell formation and to deliver oxygen to cells throughout the body. Calcium and Vitamin D work together to build and support strong bones for both baby and mom. Vitamin A helps support healthy eye function. Vitamins A, C, and D, plus the mineral Zinc help support the immune system. Vitamins C and E provide antioxidant support. The B vitamins (Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, and Vitamin B12) all help support cellular energy production.†
Who Should Take it
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin is specially formulated for pregnant women and women who are trying to become pregnant. Supporting your baby’s needs begins before you may know you are pregnant. Healthful diets with adequate Folic Acid, an essential vitamin, may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a neural tube defect. The neural tube is already formed by day 28 of gestation, before many women know they are pregnant. The US Public Health Service recommends that all women capable of becoming pregnant consume 400 mcg of Folic Acid daily to prevent neural tube defects. Prenatal multivitamins like this one help fill important nutrient gaps and support the increased nutritional needs of expecting moms.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) of iron for women ages 19-50 years is 18 mg/day and 27 mg/day for pregnant women.
Nutrition for Your Individual Needs
Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes, so you get the supplements you need.
Scientific research is at the heart of everything we do. We only make dietary supplements that science supports as being safe and providing real benefits.
At Nature Made, we’re committed to finding the perfect combination of vitamins and supplements for a healthier, more vibrant you.