- 120 Vegetarian Capsules of the Highest Quality Diindolylmethane (DIM) Per Bottle
- Extra Strength Serving of 300mg of DIM per Capsule. 1 Serving, Just 1 Capsule
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, 3rd Party Tested
- Contains BioPerine For Improved Absorption
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Nutricost’s DIM Supplement (Diindolylmethane) is the best for a reason. It is Vegetarian-Friendly, non-GMO, gluten-free, and made in a GMP compliant facility. Nutricost DIM is formulated to include BioPerine for superior absorption. With double the potency per capsule (compared to many other leading brands), high quality, and improved absorption formula, we aim to make our DIM plus BioPerine exactly what you are looking for.
All Nutricost products use the best ingredients we can find and are always made in accordance with GMP Standards. This product is Vegetarian-Friendly, non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free.
Nutricost Diindolylmethane (DIM) capsules are high quality, potent, and easy to take. Each capsule contains a whopping 300mg of DIM and 5mg of BioPerine and are still easy to swallow. Each bottle contains 120 servings of DIM.
300 MG of DIM in each Capsule
5 MG of BioPerine
120 Servings of Nutricost DIM Per Bottle
120 Capsules Per Bottle
Convenient and Easy-To-Take
Q & A
Does Nutricost’s DIM supplement contain allergens?
- No, this product does not contain any of the 8 major food allergens including milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. The equipment used to make the product is also thoroughly cleaned and assessed before each new batch is made.
Is Nutricost DIM Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Who tests Nutricost’s DIM supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party laboratories to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
Is Nutricost DIM Gluten Free?
- Yes. This product is gluten free.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
I have a headache, is this a side effect of DIM?
- The increased frequency of headaches when taking DIM is a known side effect for some people. For those who do experience an increased occurrence of headaches, this is usually a short-term response that should resolve within a few days if remaining consistent with DIM use. If it does not, you should discontinue use and consult with your healthcare professional about whether DIM supplementation is the best choice for you.
Anything else I should know?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Please also pay attention to the warning text on the label. You should take dietary supplements only under the supervision of a knowledgeable health care provider. Consuming high doses of DIM have been associated with: gastrointestinal distress, hyponatremia, and headaches. Less common side effects include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and skin rash. Discontinue use and talk with your healthcare professional if you continue to experience unwanted side effects.
ONLY WHAT YOU NEED, NOTHING YOU DON’T
We’ve simplified our entire philosophy down to that single concept. This tenet is what drives us to find the highest quality sources of the purest ingredients for each supplement we offer. From single ingredients to our simple formulations for targeted effects, each of our supplements states clearly and simply with what they provide. Nutricost makes it their mission to provide you clear choices to support health for EveryBODY.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.