- 600mg Per Serving (300mg Caps) of Alpha Lipoic Acid
- 120 Servings Per Bottle
- High Quality Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Premium Alpha Lipoic Acid by Nutricost
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a naturally occurring compound produced by the body. Alpha Lipoic Acid plays an active role in your body at a cellular level.* Alpha Lipoic Acid is naturally made by the body; however, if the body does not produce the necessary amount, it is not able to produce all the benefits one needs. Dietary supplementation of Nutricost’s Alpha Lipoic Acid can help support gaining the ALA your body wants.*
Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is an antioxidant also known as Acetate Replacing Factor, ALA, Biletan, Lipoicin, Thioctan, and many other names that is produced naturally in the body and is also found in various foods. Red meats are particularly good sources of ALA, but it can also be found in plant sources such as broccoli, spinach, and tomatoes.
Easy To Take Capsules
1 – 2 Caps Per Serving
Non-GMO & Gluten Free
May have a Blue or White Lid
Nutricost Alpha Lipoic Acid Capsules
Nutricost Alpha Lipoic Acid contains 600mg of potent, high quality Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) Per Serving (300mg in each capusle). They are non-gmo, gluten free, and consists of both S-Alpha Lipoic Acid (S-LA) and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (R-LA). Each bottle contains 240 capsules (120 servings for a full 600mg strength). Take both capsules together or one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. Follow your physicians dosage and frequency instructions whenever given.
Potent & High Quality Alpha Lipoic Acid
Made in a GMP Compliant Facility
600mg Per Serving (300mg Per Capsule)
240 Capsules Per Bottle
120 Servings Per Bottle
We’ve simplified our entire philosophy down to that single concept. This motto is what drives us to find the highest quality sources of the purest ingredients for each supplement we offer. From single ingredients to our simple formulations for targeted effects, each of our supplements stays clear and simple with what they provide.
Q & A
Does Nutricost’s Alpha Lipoic Acid supplement contain allergens?
- No, this product does not contain any of the 8 major food allergens including milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. The equipment used to make the product is also thoroughly cleaned and assessed before each new batch is made.
Is Nutricost Alpha Lipoic Acid Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Is Nutricost Alpha Lipoic Acid gluten-free?
- Yes. Nutricost’s Alpha Lipoic Acid is gluten-free.
Who tests Nutricost’s Alpha Lipoic Acid supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party laboratories to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values safety and quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage. Please also pay attention to the warning text on the label. You should take dietary supplements only under the supervision of a knowledgeable health care provider. Some individuals may experience nausea, particularly if taken on an empty stomach; other side effects may include headaches, acid reflux, skin rash, and dizziness. Discontinue use and talk with your physician if you continue to experience unwanted side effects.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.