- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Milk Thistle is a traditonal herbal extract.
- Milk Thistle is a concentrated herb with beneficial antioxidant properties that contribute to overall health and well-being.(1)
- Milk Thistle has been used in Greek practicies for centuries.
- These rapid release liquid softgels release quickly into your system.
- Packaging may vary due to redesign, same great product ingredients
From the manufacturer
What’s in the Box
Milk Thistle 1000 mg softgels, 50-count.
Nature’s Bounty Milk Thistle Softgels, 50 Count Bottle
Milk Thistle is a concentrated herb with beneficial antioxidant properties that contribute to overall health and well-being.* Milk Thistle has been used in Greek health practices for over 2,000 years. Nature’s Bounty Milk Thistle supplements have been traditionally used for liver health.*
Ancient Herb from Tradition
Native to Mediterranean countries, milk thistle is a flowering herb related to the daisy and ragweed family.
These rapid release liquid softgels quickly disperse into your system to quickly and effectively deliver milk thistle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Milk Thistle 1000 mg Features:
- Rapid-release liquid softgels disperse quickly into your system
- Traditionally used for liver health*