- BEE HEALTHY: Propolis is a gummy substance made by bees. They combine it with beeswax to fortify and sterilize their hives. Propolis has been traditionally used for centuries as support for the immune system.
- C' THE DIFFERENCE: Bee Propolis has been shown to help enhance absorption of vitamin C. It has also been shown to promote strength in the capillary walls and connective tissue.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own softgel encapsulation facility.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we've always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.
Item Package Quantity:1
Natural Factors Bee Propolis Throat Spray is handy to carry, and can be helpful to lubricate the throat, refresh the breath, or to spritz at the first sign of a tickle in the throat. Health-promoting Propolis and Echinacea purpurea work together to soothe a scratchy raw throat. This tasty formulation is enhanced with: cloves, cherry and myrrh to sweeten breath; slippery elm bark, a demulcent that protects irritated mucous membranes and lubricates a dry mouth and throat; in addition to licorice, goldenseal root and forsythia.