- MORINGA TEA WITHOUT STEEPING! – Just add two droppersful of our liquid moringa lactation supplement to 8 ounces of hot water and you have an instant cup of moringa tea. It is quick and easy with no extra clean up needed.
- SUPPORTS INCREASED BREAST MILK SUPPLY – Potential for dramatic breast milk supply increase, sometimes double normal production. Moringa extract also makes your breast milk richer, supporting a healthy weight gain for your baby.
- CAFFEINE FREE ENERGY BOOST FOR MOM – Moringa oleifera is extremely high in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential amino acids. You may experience more energy (being a new mom is tiring!), a stronger immune system and increased mental clarity.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT TO USE – Two droppersful directly under your tongue and you are done! If you prefer, the moringa tincture can be added to a cup of warm water for instant moringa tea or to a drink of your choice!
- ALL NATURAL AND MADE IN THE USA – Our Moringa Leaf tincture is Vegan, Non-GMO, Caffeine free, and Gluten-free. It naturally supports breastmilk increase and contains no additives or fillers. The breastmilk enhancing qualities of the Moringa is extracted in vegetable glycerine (made with non-GMO soy) and distilled water.
2 ounce bottle will last about two weeks. Suggested use is 2 droppersful taken 3 times a day. A Droppersful = Bulb Squeeze = Approximately 30 drops of liquid tincture. Glass tube will only be partially filled with the tincture. Taking the tincture directly under the tongue and avoiding any liquids or foods for at least 15 minutes afterward provides the best results.
You can add the moringa tincture to hot water for a quick and easy mug of moringa tea. You can also add it to your favorite beverage, or take it by putting two droppersful directly under your tongue. Some of our customers add it to their breastfeeding smoothies.
Moringa Leaf, also known as Malunggay, is well-known for its ability to increase milk supply in breastfeeding mothers. It is considered a superfood and is used in many cultures around the world as an amazing health-supporting food source.
It is extremely high in vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids and antioxidants and has:
* 12 times the Vitamin C of oranges
* 10 times the Vitamin A of carrots
* 17 times the Calcium of milk
* 15 times the Potassium of bananas
* 9 times the protein of yogurt
* 25 times more iron than spinach
It is safe to use by pregnant women to help provide nutrition and should not start breastmilk production early (unlike other herbs).
NOTE: Moringa should NOT be used by women trying to conceive, as it may prevent implantation of the fertilized egg.