- "FOR YOUR HEART: 200-count, 1200 milligram, 360 milligram of Omega-3, Fish Oil Softgels. Omega-3 Fish Oil is among the superfoods whose benefits may include lowering the risk of coronary heart disease".
- "OMEGA-3 EPA & DHA: Nature’s Bounty Fish Oil Softgels contain the two most studied Omega-3 fatty acids. Fatty acids are essential nutrients that help support the health of your cardiovascular system".
- "MERCURY-FREE: Because they’re from the trusted vitamin experts at Nature’s Bounty, these high-quality Fish Oil Softgels are purified to eliminate mercury".
- PURITY IS OUR PRIORITY: Nature’s Bounty is committed to safety and purity in all our supplements. Our Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels contain no shellfish. They are non-GMO, gluten- and sugar-free, and contain no artificial colors or sweeteners.
- FROM THE TRUSTED WELLNESS EXPERTS: Nature’s Bounty Fish Oil Softgels are a product of 50 years of dedication to quality, consistency and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence.
From the manufacturer
Nature’s Bounty Fish Oil
Nature’s Bounty Fish Oil 1200 Fish Oil contains EPA and DHA which help support and maintain the health of your cardiovascular and circulatory system.** Omega-3 fatty acids are considered ‘good’ fats and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range.** Odor-less Fish Oil is coated to minimize the aftertaste and fish burps!
At a Glance:
May Reduce Risk of Coronary Heart Disease**
360 mg of Omega-3
Odor-Less, Coated to Minimize Fish Burps
Purified to Eliminate Mercury
Benefits of Fish Oil
Fish Oil is a natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids including EPA and DHA. The family of Omega-3 fatty acids form part of the membrane structure of every cell in the body and are essential for normal cell growth.* EPA and DHA are direct precursors of a wide range of biologically important lipid mediators used in the support of virtually all biological functions, including those in the cardiovascular system.*
The FDA has reviewed the scientific evidence and approved the qualified health claim that ‘supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acid may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease’. See supplement facts panels for Omega-3 content.
Nearly 50 Years of Trusted Quality
At Nature’s Bounty, we are committed to your health. Health-conscious people have trusted Nature’s Bounty products for nearly 50 years. Our dedication to quality, consistency, and scientific research has resulted in vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence.
By combining the latest breakthroughs in nutritional science with the finest ingredients, we’re proud to provide you with supplements of unsurpassed quality and value, so you can get the most out of life every day. Because no matter what the future holds, you’re always better off healthy.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See supplement facts panel for Omega-3 content.
Fish Oil Rapid Release Softgels by Nature’s Bounty provide many important health benefits for your body. Nature’s Bounty Rapid Release Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels contain both DHA and EPA, two Omega-3 fatty acids that are found naturally occurring in fatty fish. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that play an important role in the health of your heart and cardiovascular system. Taking Nature’s Bounty Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels may help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. And because these high-quality Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels are from the trusted vitamin and supplement experts at Nature’s Bounty, you can be sure they are purified to eliminate mercury, contain no shellfish, and are non-GMO, sugar- and gluten-free. Nature’s Bounty Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels are part of a line of heart health supplements backed by nearly 50 years of science, innovation and expertise.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Fish Oil provides 360 mg total of EPA, DHA and other Omega-3 fatty acids. See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.