- Highest Strength, Super concentrated Cordyceps Alcohol-FREE liquid extract!
- Cordyceps tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Cordyceps Alcohol-FREE liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Cordyceps Alcohol-FREE extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only or ethically sourced wild harvested material, alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Cordyceps extract on market!
Cordyceps (Cordyceps Sinensis) consists of two parts: sclerotia and stroma. The mushroom propagates by spores, which, like a homing weapon, “shoot” only when a caterpillar of a butterfly creeps past. Adhered to the insect, the spores dissolve the skin and penetrate the body, where they remain at rest until the caterpillar begins to bury itself in the ground for pupation on the eve of winter. The stroma of Cordyceps is dark brown or black, less often yellow. On a slender, bare, longitudinally furrowed or ribbed leg of the mushroom, a club-shaped or spindle-shaped granular head is clearly visible.