- WORRY LESS AZO Bladder Control with Go-Less helps reduce occasional bladder leakage from laughing, coughing, sneezing, exercise. AZO Bladder Control does what pads and liners can’t do: helps support bladder muscle strength and allows you to feel more confident to laugh without worry!*
- GO LESS This safe, drug-free supplement contains a naturally sourced blend that supports bladder strength and helps reduce the urge to go, day and night.* Healthy bladder control helps manage those frustrating nighttime visits to the bathroom*
- GET STARTED RIGHT It is recommended for the first two weeks to take one capsule three times a day; morning, noon, and night. After two weeks, only one capsule twice a day, morning and night, is required. Safe to use every day when used as directed
- STICK WITH IT! You may experience bladder health benefits in as little as two weeks, however your body may respond faster or slower, so give it up to 6 weeks to realize the full benefits
- WHO IS AZO BLADDER RIGHT FOR? The AZO Bladder Control Go-Less blend is safe for both Women and Men. AZO Bladder Control is not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Consult your healthcare professional before taking any new supplement or medication
Style:AZO Bladder 54 Count
AZO Bladder Control with Go-Less
Reduce the urge to go to the bathroom with naturally-sourced ingredients like pumpkin seed extract.*
Frustrated with how often you feel the urge to go to the bathroom? Tired of waking up in the middle of the night? There’s a better way. AZO Bladder Control with Go-Less is a safe, drug-free supplement that helps reduce the urge and supports bladder strength. This naturally-sourced blend will help you go less and worry less both day and night.
AZO Bladder Control is derived from a naturally-sourced blend of pumpkin seed extract and soy germ. Pumpkin seed extract helps support bladder control by toning the muscles and maintaining the strength of the detrusor and sphincter muscles to promote normal function. Soy germ supports healthy control by sustaining the bladder muscle and pelvic floor.
You may experience bladder health benefits in as little as two weeks, however your body may respond faster or slower, so give it up to 6 weeks to realize the full benefits.